Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Studio Practice JRN 420 Models

Today we had a group of models come into the studio so we could practice and learn how to do the setup and how to make our models feel at ease. I am an extremely shy person, but its strange that when I'm behind a camera I am at ease and excited to see what will happen. This is what I do- I love working with people and making a photo that will make them smile and have them walk away from the shoot going "wow, I'd like to do that again. I had fun." My model's name was Alicia (I hope the spelling is right), and though my camera decided to have a few issues, I got a few shots to work out. In these, I am just trying to get her to relax and have fun- the last one I needed to fix my focus.
All shot at ISO 100, F 11, Shutter 200.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment