Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Location Lighting Practice JRN 420

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a lot of fun with this, and I hope the shoot for class will be as much fun :)
Here are few shots from location lighting practice.
The first was with
Lens (mm): 78
ISO: 1600
Aperture: 9
Shutter: 1/160
And a strobed umbrella above camera right.

The second was with
Lens (mm): 55
ISO: 1600
Aperture: 9
Shutter: 1/125
And a strobed umbrella slightly camera right, about a few inches above where I was sitting.

The third was with
Lens (mm): 112
ISO: 1600
Aperture: 9
Shutter: 1/160
This was taken under a tree by Wightman with a strobed umbrella just a bit to the left of Martha, fired at 1/8 power.
I need to watch my ISO which my camera tries to adjust automatically between shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment